When: May 2nd @ 10:00 AM
Where: ED II, G-131
What is Sim Wars?
• Sim Wars is a competition, in which interprofessional student teams (COM, CON, COP and CHP) will demonstrate their communication, teamwork, and clinical management skills.
• The teams will apply clinical reasoning and treat simulated patients, in a supportive and fun environment.
• Teams will have a chance to do practice cases in the UAMS Simulation Center.
• Expert panelists will debrief each team.
• A live audience will vote to determine the winning teams.
• The winning team will split a cash prize.
How does Sim Wars work?
• The competition is a head-to-head single elimination bracket.
• Team A will compete against team B, blinded to each other’s performance. Team C will compete against team D.
• The winning teams will compete for the title of the 2013 Sim Wars Champion.
• In the final competition, two students from the audience will be randomly selected to participate in the competition.
For more information, please contact Dewayne Allen @ email@example.com.
How to Sign-Up?
Sign up by contacting the Simulation Center with your name and college: firstname.lastname@example.org